Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. About Winup Marketing & Solutions Online
(2) The goods and services described in this website are available from Winup.com.au Online only and will be available for you to make an offer to Winup.com.au Online via the website to purchase at the specified price on or before the end date specified in a current catalogue, or until otherwise removed from the website or as specified, and where Winup.com.au Online accepts your offer, Winup.com.au Online will sell the goods or services to you in accordance with these Terms and any Catalogue Terms.
(3) You and Winup.com.au Online may enter into a sale contract for the sale and supply of products, by you making an offer to Winup.com.au Online via the website, to purchase goods at the specified price, subject to these Terms.
(4) In these terms:
- “you”, “user”, “member”, and “guest” means anyone who visits and/or uses this website.
- a reference to a “third party” in these terms includes a reference to any agent or contractor of Winup.com.au Online, winup Marketing & Solutions, or of any of their related bodies corporate, and any person engaged by any of them, in the creation, provision or maintenance of the website or in the fulfilment of Orders made through the website, and includes any of them.
- a reference to the "websites" means winup.com.au.
- "Order" means an offer made by you in response to an invitation to treat made by Winup.com.au Online via the website.
2. User Agreement
(1) By accessing and/or using the website, you accept these terms and agree to be bound by them, and an agreement is formed between us and you.
(2) These Terms may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of the website following such amendment of these Terms will represent an agreement by you to be bound by these Terms as amended. We recommend you review the terms for amendments each time you use the website and before placing any Order. Should we choose to provide you with notice of amended terms, you agree to receive email notification of the amendments from us or our third party.
3. Guests and Registered Users
(1) You may access and/or use the website as a guest or as a member.
(2) To become a member of the website, you must provide your name and address, telephone number, a valid email address and nominate a password. If you do not provide accurate and complete details we may not be able to activate your membership or supply products to you. You agree to keep your membership details current at all times by accessing your account via the website or by contacting our Customer First Team.
(3) You will receive an email from us as soon as practicable after you create your membership account.
(4) We only permit one registration per email address.
(5) You must not use another members’ account without permission.
(6) You must keep your password secure as you are responsible for any activity on your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any security breach or any unauthorised use of your password or account.
(7) If you forget your password you may click on the relevant link located on the website and we will email you a new password, or you may contact our Customer First Team.
(8) We reserve the right to terminate a member’s account without notice for any reason whatsoever including without limitation, if you have breached or we suspect you have breached these terms.
4. Legal Capacity
(1) You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to register as a member of the website or purchase products from the website.
(2) Any Order and/or purchase made by you using this website is an acknowledgement by you that you:
i. are over the age of eighteen (18) years;
ii. accept these terms;
iii. agree that you have entered into a legal contract with Winup.com.au Online in relation to these terms; and
iv. these terms, together with your order, constitute the entire agreement between you and Winup.com.au Online for the supply of products.
(3) Winup.com.au Online reserves the right to take legal action and seek compensation from the parent or guardian of a minor who causes an order to be placed, for any loss or damage Winup.com.au Online may suffer as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor.
(1) Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the item cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any proposed Orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your Order.
(2) Representations of products for sale made by Winup.com.au Online via the website do not constitute an offer to sell but an invitation to treat.
(3) You and Winup.com.au Online may enter into a contract for the sale and supply of products by you making an offer via the website to purchase a product at the price advertised on the website by:
(i) placing an electronic Order for the products using the website;
(ii) you confirming the Order details in accordance with the procedure on the website;
(iii) you making payment in full (plus any applicable delivery charges) on the website; and
(iv) the acceptance of that offer by Winup.com.au Online.
(4) When entering into a sale contract via the website, you will be taken to have communicated your offer to purchase the product(s) only when:
(i) any requirements set out in these terms have been met;
(ii) the electronic instruction containing the offer from you enters and is recorded in our database;
(iii) a record is created and stored in our database; and
(iv) Winup.com.au Online receives in its account full payment from you for the product (including any applicable delivery and handling charges) and confirmation of that payment is received by our database.
(5) You acknowledge that:
(i) the transmission of your offer or the confirmation of any payment, made through an electronic instruction may not be received by Winup.com.au Online for reasons beyond either parties' reasonable control including but not limited to, electronic failure, mechanical, software, computer, or telecommunications, or the omission or failure of third party website providers or systems;
(ii) to the extent permitted by law, Winup.com.au Online is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage at all and however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an electronic instruction through the website, or any failure to receive an electronic instruction for whatever reason;
(iii) Winup.com.au Online may act on and process all completed electronic instructions transmitted or issued through the website without further consent from or reference to you; and
(iv) Winup.com.au Online may treat an electronic instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such electronic instructions, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such electronic instructions.
(6) You will receive an email from Winup.com.au Online as soon as practicable after you have confirmed your Order and made payment. If you have any questions regarding your Order you may contact the Customer First Team.
(7) If your Order is not accepted by Winup.com.au Online, Winup.com.au Online will notify you by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
(8) Winup.com.au Online may, in its sole and absolute discretion, accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason), including an error in the advertised price for, or description of, the products on the website, or an error in your Order.
(9) Any representations made about stock availabilities are accurate to the last known stock level and are subject to change. If Harvey Winup.com.au Online cannot supply a particular product, Winup.com.au Online will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
(10) Winup.com.au Online will be deemed to have accepted your Order on the first to occur of issue to you by email of a tax invoice for the sale and the fulfilment of your Order.
(1) Prices shown are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable. Prices may not include delivery and handling charges. Prices are subject to change.
(2) Each published saving in respect of a product is by reference to the lower of the recommended retail price of the manufacturer or the normal ticketed price of Winup.com.au Online.
(3) Images of products shown without any advertised price beside that image are not offered for sale.
(4) Unless otherwise stated, any accessories shown in any image of products are not included in the price.
(5) We reserve the right to correct any errors published on the website.
(1) All payments must be made in full prior to delivery.
(2) Payments must be made via the PayPal secure payment gateway facilities accessible via the website and will be subject to any terms and conditions of these providers.
(3) Master Card or Visa Card Online Payment can be made by PayPal secure payment gateway gateway facilties accessible via the website and will be subject to any terms and conditions of these providers.
(4) Making appiontment with item local pickup,Winup Marketing & Solutions will accpet payment as (Cash, eftpos, Master Card or Visa Card).
8. Supply and Delivery
(1) Subject to you complying with these Terms and acceptance of your Order by Winup.com.au Online, Winup.com.au Online will sell and supply the products to you as shown on your Order confirmation.
(2) Products may not be available for immediate delivery. Winup.com.au Online will endeavour to deliver your Order to you within ten (10) days of the date you placed your Order, except if the Order is for an item of furniture.
(3) Items of furniture are generally not held in stock and will be required to be ordered. You agree that your Order for any item of furniture may take up to ten (10) weeks to be delivered to you from the date you placed your Order. This timeframe is the average manufacturing lead time required by suppliers. Winup.com.au Online will contact you on receipt of your Order to notify you of the indicative delivery date.
(4) When you complete your Order you will be prompted to select whether you wish to collect your Order from a Winup.com.au Store or to have the Order delivered to an address specified by you.
(5) Other than in respect of Orders for furniture, regional or remote areas, if Winup.com.au Online gives you notice that it will be unable to deliver your Order within 10 business days of receipt of your Order, due to lack of stock, you may cancel your Order without charge, and Winup.com.au n Online will arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
(6) Delivery times may be greater than 10 business days for regional or remote areas.
9. Delivery by Post or Carrier
(1) The terms of this clause apply where you select to have your goods delivered to a specified address.
(2) The delivery address must be an address within Australia and cannot be a freight forwarding location. Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes.
(3) On acceptance of your Order by Winup.com.au Online, your Order will be dispatched to your specified delivery address generally within 10 business days of the date you placed your Order.
(4) If you Order large or bulky items, Winup.com.au Online will contact you by telephone or email to arrange with you a suitable time for delivery.
(5) You will be required to be available in person to accept delivery of your Order.
(6) If you wish to change the delivery date or delivery address you must contact the Customer First Team at least 48 hours prior to the dispatch of your Order.
(7) Winup.com.au Online will use its best endeavours to deliver your Order within any stated timeframes for dispatch, however Winup.com.au Online does not warrant that these timeframes will always be met, as many factors may affect these timeframes.
(8) You must advise at the time you place your Order via the website or later when you discuss delivery with Winup.com.au Online, of any difficulties that may be involved in the delivery (such as stairs or narrow entries). If you do not state the situation correctly and on arrival the delivery contractor deems it to be a difficult location you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees and the cost of an extra person to assist.
(9) Winup.com.au Online cannot and will not accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our third party delivery contractor.
10. Orders for Collection at a Winup Marketing & Solutions Store
(1) The terms of this clause apply where you select to collect your Order from a Winup Marketing & Solutions Store.
(2) If you select to collect your goods from a Winup Marketing & Solutions Store, a representative of the relevant Winup Marketing & Solutions Store will contact you by telephone or email to notify you when the Order is available for collection.
(3) Orders for collection at a Winup Marketing & Solutions Store must be collected within 21 days of the relevant Winup Marketing & Solutions Store giving you notice by telephone or by email that your Order is available for collection. If your Order is not collected within this time, the relevant Harvey Norman Store has the right to allocate those goods to another customer and reorder the goods for you.
(4) When picking up your items, you are required to supply a copy of your order, photo ID and credit card used to make the purchase. (If you pay via PayPal, your credit card is required).
11. Title and risk in goods
Title and risk in the products, such as loss and damage, pass to you on delivery or collection, as the case may be.
12. PayPal and credit card fraud
(1) The website employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer technology from Comodo, Winup Marketing & Solutions and PayPal secure payment gateway to secure our payment systems.
(2) To the extent permitted by law, each of Winup.com.au Online, Winup Marketing & Solutions and their related bodies corporate will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit card or PayPal account is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
13. Disclaimer and Indemnity
(1) To the extent permitted by law, each of Winup.com.au Online, Winup Marketing & Solutions and each of their related bodies corporate exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
(a) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website;
(b) you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website;
(c) personal injury or property damage of any kind resulting from your access or use of the website;
(d) any unauthorised access to or use of the websites secure servers;
(e) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website;
(f) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party; and/or
(g) the quality or fitness for any purpose of any linked sites.
(2) Except as expressly provided in these terms, and to the fullest extent allowed by the law, Winup.com.au Online and its third parties will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of the website.
(3) You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, Winup.com.au Online, Winup Marketing & Solutions, and each of their related bodies corporate, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by any of them arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or them where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of these terms.
(4) This clause is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
14. Order Enquiries
If you have any query about the progress of your Order please contact the Customer First Team. Please have your Order number handy as shown on the email confirmation.
15. Damaged or Faulty Products and Refund Policy
(1) If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have:
- (a) rights under the Refund Policy;
- (b) legal rights and remedies in Australia under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other rights under other consumer laws applying in each Australian State and Territory; and/or
- (c) to have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product.
(2) Please choose carefully as Winup.com.au Online will generally not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected.
(3) If your Order arrives damaged, please contact us by email or phone.
16. Privacy and Personal Information
(2) The privacy of your personal information is important to Winup.com.au Online.
(3) Winup.com.au Online and its third parties may collect personal information directly from you when you register as a member of the website, when you place an Order, or when you contact our Customer First Team. Personal information may include your name, residential and/or postal address, telephone number and email address.
(4) Your personal information is not collected if you only browse this website.
(5) Online payments are handled by Winup Marketing & Solutions and Paypal. Winup.com.au Online does not store your credit card or banking details. Please check the paypal.com.au websites for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
(6) Each of Winup.com.au Online, Winup Marketing & Solutions, their related bodies corporate and their authorised third parties, may use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to any of them and for their own internal purposes. You agree that Winup.com.au Online and/or its third party may use your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any Orders you place and information about the products sold via the website that Winup.com.au Online thinks may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from Winup.com.au Online or its third parties, please let us know and Winup.com.au Online will respect your request. You also agree that Winup.com.au Online may contact you by telephone to arrange delivery or collection of your Order.
(7) You may request Winup.com.au Online to remove your personal information from its database by emailing the Customer First Team.
Winup Marketing & Solutions