Return and Warranty Policy
Warranty and Return Policy:
* Buyer has read and must 100% agree Winup.com.au Online Terms and Conditions of "Warranty" and "Returns Policy" before buying.
* All pictures are for illustration purposes only.
* Pictures and product description provided pursuant are for information purpose. the information type should not be interpreted on the part of seller. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information presented. The buyer assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and use of the advertised item.
* We usually stock all advertised items, however we cannot guarantee stock availability. If an item ordered is out of stock we will endeavor to notify you immediately. We will advise you if the likely time scale of any delay, but buyer at liberty to cancel the order. Where this occurs, we will be happy to refund your payment.
* No refunds are offered.
* Shipping and handling charges are NOT refundable.
* (Conditions to apply and subject to approved from Winup Marketing & Solutions.) In special circumstances where exchange or refund is accepted -- as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection, simply found the item cheaper elsewhere or after goods recived don't like the items (Restocking Fee 20% will apply) of the final value price will be deducted.
Item must return as original package with "<<< No Mark and Scratches as all >>>".
If computer items "<<< Windows OS or Software >>>" has been used, it will get charge whatever times cost, minimums $85.00 per hour for technical fee. It may take up to 14 business days to process your return after we receive your product. Buyers are responsible for the return postage cost.
Items with Manufacturer Warranty:
* Buyers must contact manufacturer of the item for all warranty service within warranty period. Winup.com.au Online will provide contact details of the manufacturer to the buyer. Winup.com.au Online have no other responsibility (including DOA) for items covered with manufacturer warranty.
Items with On-site Manufacturer Warranty:
* Buyers must contact manufacturer of the item to arrange booking of all the on-site warranty service within warranty period. Winup.com.au Online will provide contact details of the manufacturer to the buyer. Winup.com.au Online have no other responsibility (including DOA) for items covered with manufacturer on-site warranty.
Items with Return to Base Warranty (RTB):
* Buyers are responsible to send back the faulty or D.O.A. (Dead Of Arriver) item to us. Items with valid warranty within the warranty period will be replacements or refund, If unit are not repairable, buyer has second option for upgrade the unit (Conditions to apply and subject to approved from Winup Marketing & Solutions) after unit checking. Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for replacement. We has no guarantee on product compatibility with buyers own equipment unless specified on the item listing.
* (ALL ITEMS) are NOT refundable after sold.
* Buyer are responsible for (RTB) Return To Base Warranty unit return postage,.
* (RTB) Return To Base Warranty covers the basic internal electronics only. Software, batteries, viruses with/or associated losses, cosmetic defects and 3 or less dead screen pixels are excluded. Modifying, dropping, abuse, misuse, liquid spills, damage/removal of Tamper-Proof labels, etc will also void your warranty. If you have any issues, just email or call us to get the thing work out. We are fair and approachable - a phone call will sort out 99% of issues.
* Software and Data issues are not cover and warranty starts from the day of invoice.
(a.) No Fault Found or No Hardware Fault is $100.00
(b.) To Fix Software Related Issue is $150.00 up-front prior to repair.
(c.) Accidental Damage - Labour $85.00 per hour + Parts.
Winup Marketing & Solutions